|The Central Library has about 27 thousand books on medical and related subjects. There are about 24 thousand bound Journals and 50 thousand loose issues of journals. At present the Library is subscribing 160 titles of journals.
The Library is providing the following facilities:
- The book and the journal sections are open to the readers from 8am to 8pm. The books are issued between these timings.
- Photocopying facility is available free of cost. However, the reader has to provide the paper for this purpose.
- Inter facility -The Library has internet facility, connected to the National Medical Library under the consortia (ermed.nml.nic).
- Audio-Video facility -There is an audio-video section containing 100 cassettes on medical subjects with 6 VCPs and 6 colour television sets.
- E) There is a `Reading Room’ for the students/faculty. It is kept open round the clock.